Antenatal Postnatal Exercise Specialist
International Health and Fitness Association (IHFA) presenting Antenatal Postnatal Exercise Specialist Certificate for all qualified exercise therapists and trainers those working in the specialty of Women’s Health in a variety of health care settings. It offers women’s health expert a range of opportunities to develop an evidence based approach to clinical reasoning through the ability to identify, analyze and interpret the current best available evidence and apply this to the rehabilitation and promotion of Women’s Health using appropriate assessment and therapeutic intervention skills.
Course Fee: 6800/-
Venue : Karol Bagh , New Delhi
Program Contents :
• Introduction- Introduction of course content and participants. Overview of prenatal and postpartum exercise viewpoint / Need & scope.
• Introduction: Rationale for Prenatal, Postpartum and Post-Cesarean Exercises. Evaluation, modification and progression of exercises. The high-risk prenatal patient, pre-existing conditions.
• Contraindication &precautions of exercise
• Antenatal Exercise prescription (modified & progressive) respect to gestational age
• Ist trimester | Second trimester | Third trimester
• Prenatal Exercise Class Setup & Management
( Hospitals & Clinical Practice )
• Postnatal - Evaluation & Abdominal Rehabilitation
• Demonstration Prenatal Exercise Classes
• Brief discussion - Anatomy, Physiology and biomechanics of the Childbearing Year: Rationale for Prenatal, Postpartum and Post-Cesarean Exercises. Evaluation, modification and progression of exercises. The high-risk prenatal patient, pre-existing conditions.
• Assessment and Management of Pain and Dysfunction in the Childbearing Year.
• Labour- Physiology of Normal Labor. Childbirth. Debates. Birth Videos: The Squatting Position Delivery,Physiotherapy management in labor (Lamaze breathing&birthing )
• C-section – post op management & precaution
• Post natal evaluation & exercise prescription – basic
• Childbirth education classes setup
• Abdominal Taping in pregnancy
Dr.Vipin Kumar (PT)
NCCPT , 3481 Old Conejo Rd. #102, Newbury Park, Newbury Park, California 91320
3481 old conejo rd. #102 newbury park, newbury park, 91320