Anger Management, Class 1-8
This eight week series consists of eight sessions; providing the necessary skills to aid in preventing, reducing and managing anger. The eight tools include:
- Recognizing stress
- Developing empathy
- Responding instead of reacting
- Changing that conversation with yourself
- Communicating assertively
- Adjusting expectations
- Forgiving but not forgetting
- Retreating and thinking things over
*Must have military base access and register for each class to attend.
*Attention due to COVID-19 there has been some changes in the registration and attendance policies. Upon entry each individual must wear a mask and have temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be able to attend session that day. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause any participants.