Anchorage Teddy Bear Picnic
A day filled with fun, imagination, and the exploration of a world full of potential for kids and teddies of all abilities.
Come join us to celebrate inclusive playgrounds! Free picnic lunch, music and entertainment for the whole family, including teddy bears!
- Smokey the Bear
- Alaska Zoo Polar Bear Mascots
- Fur Rondy Bear Mascot
- Bear Valley Elementary Mascot
- Nordic Ski Association Bear Mascot
- Surprise Disney Princess
Schedule of Events:
- 12 P.M. Picnic
- 1 P.M. Welcoming Remarks
- 1:30 P.M. Parade
- 2 P.M. Outdoor activities
- Adapted Physical Activity Demo
- Bounce House
- Challenge Alaska Adaptive Rec Demo
- Disability Obstacle Course
- interact with "Cheeseburger" the Pony
- Parade with your Teddy
- Teddy Photo Station
This event is made possible by a joint partnership with the Anchorage Park Foundation, The Arc of Anchorage, Ted Stevens Foundation, Anchorage Parks & Recreation, Alaska Health and Disability Program, Governor's Council on Disabilities & Special Education, Parks For All, and Healthy Futures. The Anchorage Teddy Bear Picnic is also sponsored by the Anchorage Municipal Employees Association.
Cuddy Family Midtown Park
201 E 40th Ave, Anchorage, 99503, AK, United States