Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) in Pittsburgh, PA
We are offering advanced level Course - A-CSM on 11-12-March-2020.
Are you ready to Rise to the Next Level?
Our approach to this course is unique, in at least two ways: (a) our approach to helping you achieve the next level (see below), and (b) having the Agile Release Planning Workshop and scaling patterns included on the 2nd day.
We use many ideas to help you move to the next level. We use interaction, Q&A, exercises, videos, table discussions and other techniques to get you involved and to help increase your skills.
Participants Will Learn:
Our main goal is that you become more effective, and can then help your team, your organization and your customers be more successful with Scrum
The Learning Objectives for the A-CSM mention seven categories:Lean, Agile and ScrumAgile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
More detailed agenda:
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application
- Tactics of coaching at individual, Scrum Team and organization level
- Agile coaching
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Value and principles to leverage as a ScrumMaster
- Practices and tools to help improve
Services to Development Team
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performing teams
- Agile engineering practices
Services to Product Owner
- The services around Product Vision and Strategy
- The mindset and tools for a fantastic product
- Tools to bring customer needs into Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinement tactics
- The collaboration and its enhancement with Development Team
Services to Organization
- Impediment Removal and its tactics & strategies
- Leadership team coaching
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for organization change
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Pivotal conversation
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
You may read the Learning Objectives
- The course will run from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. each day.
- A light breakfast, breaks will be provided.
- To take the course you must hold a CSM certification now.
- You must have at least three months of experience with Scrum before the course starts. And at least 3 months since you earned your CSM certification.
Participants will receive a “workbook,” which is a hard copy of the slide deck. (We have many discussions and exercises outside the slide deck.) :
There is a 05 percent discount for any group of three or more.
We offer Early Bird pricing to encourage you to sign up early, but Early Bird pricing can end at ANY time. If you need us to hold Early Bird pricing for you for a few days (e.g., to get approval), please
If you have any questions, please click “more information” or contact our office at 1.800.758.2445(AGILE)
In-House Courses: If you think you need an in-house course, please contact us — we do these frequently!
- 16 PDUs toward PMI requirements
- 16 SEUs toward the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) requirements
- Planning Poker estimation cards
Who should join:
- Individuals who have been in the ScrumMaster role for at least 12 months
- IT Leadership (Managers/Directors/VPs/CIOs/CTOs)
- Project Managers, Product Owners, Delivery Managers