8 Weeks Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103 Certification Exam) training in Newark | Microsoft Azure Administration | Azure cloud computing training | Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification Exam Prep (Preparation) Training Course
8 Weeks Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103 Certification Exam) training is a 8 weeks long training course to be provided for a total duration of 32 hours. There will be 16 sessions for the entire duration of the class spread across 8 weeks. Please see below for additional details.
- This course will be taught in English language only.
- All published ticket prices are in US Dollars.
- This course will also help you prepare for Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification exam.
8 Weeks Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103 Certification Exam) Training Schedule
1. February 24 - March 7, 2020 (Before Daylight Savings Time)
- Monday and Wednesday US Pacific time every weekend
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each day
Please check your local date and time for the first session
2. March 8 - April 15, 2020 (After Daylight Savings Time)
- Monday and Wednesday US Pacific time every weekend
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM US Pacific time each day
Please check your local date and time for the March 9th session
- 8 Weeks | 16 Sessions | 2 Sessions per week | 2 hours per session
- Course taught by Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) who is also AZ-103 Certified
- Training material and Practical Hands-On Lab Exercises provided
- Useful Resources on the cloud provided
- Unilimited Repeat of this course for upto 1 year or until you pass the AZ-103 Certification exam whichever comes first
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
- This course is for Azure Administrators.
- Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.
- They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust as appropriate.
- This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal, and as they become more proficient, they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Module 1: Azure Administration
In this module, you’ll learn about the tools Azure Administrators use to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Resource Manager, and Resource Manager Templates. The demonstrations in this module will ensure you are successful in the course labs.Lessons
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- Resource Manager
- ARM Templates
Module 2: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure virtual machines, including planning, creating, availability, and extensions.Lessons
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
Module 3: Azure Storage
In this module, you’ll learn about basic storage features, including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security.Lessons
- Storage Accounts
- Azure Blobs
- Azure Files
- Storage Security
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you’ll learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.Lessons
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing and Endpoints
- Azure DNS
- Network Security Groups
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you’ll learn about intersite connectivity features, including VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute.Lessons
- VNet Peering
- VNet-to-VNet Connections
- ExpressRoute Connections
Module 6: Monitoring
In this module, you’ll learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure, including Azure Monitor, alerting, log analytics, and Network Watcher.Lessons
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
Module 7: Data Protection
In this module, you’ll learn about data replication strategies, backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.Lessons
- Data Replication
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
Module 8: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you’ll learn about network traffic strategies, including service endpoints, network routing, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager.Lessons
- Network Routing
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Traffic Manager
Module 9: Azure Active Directory
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure Active Directory (AD), including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Join.Lessons
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Join
Module 10: Securing Identities
In this module, you’ll learn how to secure identities, including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset.Lessons
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Self-Service Password Reset
Module 11: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you’ll learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, including role-based access control, users and groups, and Azure policy.Lessons
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Users and Groups
- Azure Policy
Module 12: Data Services
In this module, you’ll learn how to effectively share data using Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync.Lessons
- Content Delivery Network
- File Sync
- Import and Export Service
- Data Box