4 Weeks Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Chula Vista for beginners | Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega OpenSpan, UiPath, Nice, WorkFusion (RPA) Training Course Bootcamp
Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training for beginners is a 4 weekends long Instructor-led LIVE training to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per weekend, 2 hours per session.
About this Event
- Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers.
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about RPA and how to implement RPA.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
Weekly Class Schedule
This class will be held beginning January 20, 2020 and end on February 12, 2020 US Pacific time on week days (Monday and Wednesday every week) from 5:30-7:30 PM each day US Pacific time (PST) depending upon your location.
- January 20 - February 12, 2020 US Pacific Time
- Monday and Wednesday US Pacific time every week
- 5:30-7:30 PM each day US Pacific time depending upon your Location
Features and Benefits
- 2 hours per session
- 2 sessions per week
- 8 sessions spread across 4 weeks
- 16 hours of total Instructor Led Training
- Training material along with instructor handouts, Practical Hands-on Lab exercises
This class will cover basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation including UI Automation concepts, building workflows using RPA, several types of data inside a workflow, Desktop, Web Automation, debugging a workflow, Reusing automation that invokes workflow and templates, how to organize a real-world workflow automation project.
Who should attend
This class can be taken by professionals such as those who are interested in automating UI workflows for their day to day work, IT professionals, accounting, operations, IT staff and consultants supporting client using RPA
- Past and Present Overview of process automation
- Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- UI Automation and System Activities
- User Events, Recorder and Scraping
- Workflow and Data Manipulation
- Programming and Troubleshooting
- Existing RPA solutions and vendors Landscape - Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega OpenSpan, UiPath, Nice and WorkFusion
- Front office vs back office robots
- How to evaluate a good process to automate
- Hands on labs - Reviewing your existing systems and processes, web scraping, web automation, desktop automation
- Workflow branching
- Tools and techniques for debugging workflow.
- Deploying RPA in production
- RPA best practices
- Collecting data generated by robots
- RPA Roles
- Scalability and Security aspects of RPA