4 Weekends Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Bay Area
4 Weekends Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training for beginners is a 4 weekends long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per weekend, 2 hours per session.
- Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers.
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about RPA and how to implement RPA.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
4 Weekends Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training Schedule
- April 11, 2020 - May 3, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 hours on Saturday, 2 hours on Sunday every weekend | US Pacific Time
- 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
Please click here to add your location and find your local date and time for the 1st session to be held on April 11, 2020 at 8:30 AM US Pacific Time
Features and Benefits
- 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
This class will cover basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation including UI Automation concepts, building workflows using RPA, several types of data inside a workflow, Desktop, Web Automation, debugging a workflow, Reusing automation that invokes workflow and templates, how to organize a real-world workflow automation project.
Who should attend
This class can be taken by professionals such as those who are interested in automating UI workflows for their day to day work, IT professionals, accounting, operations, IT staff and consultants supporting client using RPA.
- Past and Present Overview of process automation
- Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- UI Automation and System Activities
- User Events, Recorder and Scraping
- Workflow and Data Manipulation
- Programming and Troubleshooting
- Existing RPA solutions and vendors Landscape - Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega OpenSpan, UiPath, Nice and WorkFusion
- Front office vs back office robots
- How to evaluate a good process to automate
- Hands on labs - Reviewing your existing systems and processes, web scraping, web automation, desktop automation
- Workflow branching
- Tools and techniques for debugging workflow.
- Deploying RPA in production
- RPA best practices
- Collecting data generated by robots
- RPA Roles
- Scalability and Security aspects of RPA