4 Weekends Digital Transformation Training in Burbank
4 Weekends Digital Transformation training for beginners is a Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per weekend, 2 hours per session.
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about Digital Transformation.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
4 Weekends Digital Transformation training Schedule
- April 11, 2020 - May 3, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 hours on Saturday, 2 hours on Sunday every weekend | US Pacific Time
- 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
Please click here to add your location and find your local date and time for the 1st session to be held on April 11, 2020 at 8:30 AM US Pacific Time
Features and Benefits
- 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
Digital Transformation is everywhere around us. We are increasingly using smartphones for communicating with friends, read news on subway screens or hail a ride via mobile apps. How does this impact our work and life? Digital Transformation may seem challenging, but it is also creating abundant new career opportunities and business growth potential. Discover how to deal with this change and take advantage of the opportunities in this digital era.
Who should attend
Anyone can take this course. If you are interested in learning about digital transformation in your company, in the industry, this course will give you a jumpstart.
- Digital Transformation Basics
- Definition and Core Concepts - Digital Transformation
- Opportunities for Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation at work - Example
- Design Thinking and Lean Startup - Processes and Methods
- Emerging Technologies Overview
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
- Digital Competence
- The Digital DNA
- The Role of Data
- The Process of Digital Transformation
- Digital Business Models
- People and the Organization
- Technology and Policy