2020 ULBF Brewer Registration
The Upper Left Beerfest will once again be taking over the streets of downtown Everett, August 2020! With the support of the City of Everett as well as the Downtown Everett Association, the Upper Left Beerfest will return larger than ever. The event will again be a two-day festival taking place Friday & Saturday, August 14 & 15 featuring live music throughout both days. 2020 also again feature over 25 breweries and cideries from around the Northwest.
New In 2020 -
After an extremely successful "loose" partnership with the Everett Food Truck Festival in 2019 which saw the Upper Left Beerfest's attendance jump from 1,700 attendees in 2018 to 2,500 in 2019, The Upper Left Beerfest will fully partner with the Everett Food Truck Festival on Saturday, August 15, creating one large event featuring 25+ breweries and over 20 food trucks. Overall attendance of the festival will be over 8,000 people. The food truck festival will be free and open to the public and will surround the beer festival. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit food trucks and bring food back inside the gate.
- There will be a $150 booth fee per brewery to attend event. To reserve your space, upon completion of the electronic application the $150 booth fee will need to be paid electronically.
- In lieu of the $150 booth fee breweries/cideries will have the option to donate 3 pony kegs
- Brewery will be responsible for transporting all beer/cider to/from event (Event will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery upon completion of event and will submit an invoice/inventory sheet upon arrival) *Event reserves the right to not tap kegs close to closing of event.
- Brewery will provide all necessary pouring equipment including: jockey box(es), cooling buckets, run-off buckets, etc.
- Brewery will provide pourers for duration of the day (event will supply volunteer pourers for brewer breaks)
- Brewery will provide logo for event to post on Upper Left Beerfest website upon acceptance of application
- Brewery will provide a list of items to be poured, including description, no later than 1-month prior to event for inclusion in event program (printed by event, deadline – July 15, If you do not submit, your beers will not be listed in the program)
- We ask that all brewers (if possible) bring 1/6 barrel pony kegs to ensure little to no waste post-event
- Brewers will work with the festival and post on their social media promoting the festival and their attendance
Upper Left Beerfest Responsibilities/Provide:
- Upper Left Beerfest will purchase all tapped kegs from brewery/cidery (Upper Left Beerfest reserves the right to not tap kegs within 2 hours of closing (7pm) on Saturday, Aug. 15) and provide a check for total kegs used at end of event. Brewers to charge wholesale keg prices to festival
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide a 10×10 tent and one (1) 8-foot table (2 breweries per 10×10 tent and 8-foot table)
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide cold storage for kegs and ice throughout event for all brewers
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide tickets for collection, ticket collection bins, bottled water, etc. for brewers.
- Upper Left Beerfest will provide each brewery with 4 additional event tickets per day