2018 Philly Cheesesteak and Food Fest
Philadelphia's largest food and entertainment festival returns, this year with a new venue, to the 2300 Arena in South Philadelphia on Saturday, October 13th! Enjoy a family friendly day at the arena filled with Philly's most iconic foods featuring 25+ restaurants and vendors, live entertainment, Astrafoods cheesesteak eating competition, carnival attractions and games, craft beer garden, local vendors and much more!
When: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
Where: 2300 Arena - 2300 S Swanson St. Philadelphia, PA 19148
Time: 12PM - 6PM (VIP), 1PM - 6PM (GA)
Kids Admission (Ages 10 and under are Free)
- Ages 10 and under are free and require no ticket
- Come hungry as there will be over 25 of the area's best cheesesteak restaurants and food purveyors dishing out a variety of samples of cheesesteaks, roast pork sandwiches, hoagies, water ice, soft pretzels, and more!
ASTRAFOODS EATING COMPETITION
Earn your seat to the 2017 Cheesesteak eating contest by attending our free qualifiers at (Announcements with location and time coming)
- 1st place $1,000 00 and 2018 Championship belt
- 2nd place $500
- 3rd place $250
KIDS ATTRACTIONS and DETAILS
- Carnival rides and games
- Face Painters and Balloon Twisters
- Bring your dancing shoes and expect to hear the sounds of traditional rock, acoustic acts, Philly's best DJ's, Mechanical Bull, tailgating games and more!
SPONSORS and VENDORS
- Have a restaurant, food truck or vendor inquiry? Drop us a line at INFO@CheesesteakFest.com, call (888) 827-8340 or visit us at www.CheesesteakFest.com.
*All tickets purchased for The Philly Cheesesteak and Food Fest by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds and this is a rain or shine indoor/outdoor event.
Check out all the additional details and purchase tickets by heading to www.Cheesesteakfest.com today!
General Admission: USD 9.95
VIP Admission: USD 49.95
2300 Arena, 2300 South Swanson Street, Philadelphia, 19148, United States
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States