2018 Literary Arts Reading Series
Please join us for the 2018 Literary Arts Reading Series, featuring authors, Michal Ajvaz (Feb. 5); Dorota Maslowska (Feb. 19); Lucian Dan Teodorovici (Mar. 12); Aleksandar Hemon (Apr. 2); Gabor Schein (Apr. 23) and Radka Denemarkova (Apr. 30).
All readings are in Beckman Hall 404 at 5 p.m. and these events are free and open to the public.
• Feb. 5: Michal Ajvaz is a Czech novelist, poet and translator, an exponent of the literary style known as magic realism.
• Feb. 19: Dorota Masłowska is a Polish writer, playwright, columnist and journalist.
• Mar. 12: Lucian Dan Teodorovici is a Romanian writer, scriptwriter and theatre director.
• Apr. 2: Aleksandar Hemon is a Bosnian-born American fiction writer, essayist, and critic. His best known novels are Nowhere Man (2002) and The Lazarus Project (2008).
• Apr. 23: Gábor Schein has published eight volumes of poetry in addition to short stories, children’s books, plays, and two novels.
• Apr. 30: Radka Denemarková is a Czech novelist, dramatist, TV screenplay writer, translator, essayist.
1 University Drive, Orange, 92866, US, United States