15th Annual Conference
Since 2003, the Child Abuse Council has hosted the Children Exposed to Violence Conference in March of each year. This regional conference draws more than 200 professionals from a variety of fields including Nurses, Social Workers, Physicians, Lawyers, Mental Health Professionals, Department of Human Services, Law Enforcement, School Counselors, Educators, Early Childhood Educators, and Emergency Service Providers.
Intended audience is Nurses, Social Workers, Physicians, Lawyers, Mental Health Professionals, Department of Human Services, Law enforcement, School Counselors, Educators, Early Childhood Educators, Emergency Service Providers.
Cost and Vendor Table Information
- Registration Fee: $110.00 until 2/16; $125 after 2/16
- Full Time Student Registration Fee: $85 (must include a copy of student ID with registration) Due at Registration
- Display/Vendor Tables: Are available for free with a paid registration (1 table per agency, does not include an additional lunch for people to man the table) Due at Registration
- Additional tables are available for purchase at $30 per table, which includes lunch for one representative but does not include conference attendance.
- Registration Deadline: 2/24/18 (early bird pricing until 2/16/18)
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Child Abuse Council
- Cancellations prior to 2/26/18 will reimbursed minus a $20 administration fee.
- No refunds on cancellations after 2/26/18
For more information, contact
Brooke Hendrickx | Brookeh@childabuseqc.org
1201 River Drive, Moline, 61265, IL, United States