1.14 Networking Boot Camp: Twin Cities
This workshop is for people who need a nudge to network. Maybe you don't have the confidence to get the job you want or you aren't having much luck finding people to expand your sales.
This networking workshop is a learning opportunity for people who want to get into action.
Start taking action to build your relationship currency. Learn why relationships matter. Explore the difference between networking and relationship building. Develop key habits to make your skills stronger.
Key Subject Areas and Take-Aways:
1. 10 point assessment of your personal brand. Social Media, Resume, Linkedin, Facebook, Executive Presence
2. Brush up your Linkedin Profile
3. Identify an article on a topic of your area of interest
4. Build a networking plan: including what to say, how to introduce yourself and why it matters
5. Learn one new habit to use at a networking event
6. Establish 3 places to increase your networking expertise.
7. Gain insight into the value of networking.
8. Build your Top25 and N25 networking list.
This is not a workshop for slackers. It's for the curious, the cautious and the capable. Everyone can improve on networking.